Skip to main content

Vent

I'm scared 
of having your heart stop beating 
I'm scared of
 the people you're meeting 
I'm scared
of the alcohol drowning you 
I'm scared
of the things you might do 


I'm scared 
of broken glass pins penetrating your skin 
I'm scared 
of your beautiful body collapsing in the bin 

I'm scared 
of the bruises on my cheeks 
of the cement collecting besides my door
I'm scared 
of torn post-it notes
I'm scared 
of echos of these walls 
and the whispers of the neighbors outside 
I'm scared 
of the whiskey spilling on my mind 
I'm scared 
I'm the reason of your ruin

We used to be 
young and wise 
now we're old and we are withering apart 

I don't want to be the reason. 
I don't want to smoke out my insecurities, 
or know how I'm smoking
I don't want anyone to fix me. 


I cannot expect you to heal me 
Our lives are not movies
It's not fair
these games
they aren't, they don't seem real
I want to change 

There are no boundaries 
to pain anymore
I love as unconditionally as I cause hate 
Is it love or is it an epidemic 
when you don't know 
what time of the night your brain 
and your heart will start a war with the air around you?

 Please don't tell me to "be a woman, go bake a cake" 
amidst an argument,  after I have lost it
I wish you hadn't educated me
I wish I didn't understand 
I  wish you weren't everything I preached against. 
I cry and I blame 
so does she 
he's an alcoholic 
But then so am I. 
I love to drink and dance and make merry. 
and dance without drinking
and still be merry...
These numbers are always at war

Learn to shut up. 
These life lessons you're teaching me, I don't know. 
It hurts to shut up.
I should.
Locking your door isn't the solution
Screaming and shouting isn't either
But what can I do?

This is the only solution
stay in and listen to some music
shed a few tears to the oxygen you breathe
your only friend is the air you breathe, really. 

People are crazy 
they're insane. 
I'm not crazy,  even though I have my moments of absolute insanity. 
This is all bullshit. This is all ego. 
I know it'll all be my fault 
She's the best 
Till then I will just cherish her 

My sweat trickled through the centre of my back and made me realize that I'm feeling hot. I feel dizzy. It's hard to summarize this pain. There are so many things he says that make me wonder if he's absolutely crazy or if I've lost my mind? 

Even with my eyes open 
I can see the blots of black 
and my cheeks are still red
I wish I hadn't slapped myself.

I don't want to wonder 
what morning will bring 
or what I will say 
to make it all okay 
or turn it the other way. 

Music heals.

I wanted to tell you that I love you
please don't hit me 
Haha. The only ones sleeping peacefully are the dogs. 
We're animals, but animals are better off.

I'm better when I'm not here 
Some days are hell. I wonder if after i die
my transcripts will collect on the floor
will I blamed?
will they say, "you killed them."

I have learned that 
I cannot assert my place
money doesn't bring power
muscles do. 

The smile I sent you via text
or the one that I paste on your cheek 
isn't real 
but I feel it inside me 
I feel happy
I feel happy. 

I am immune.
I will be okay. 

No one who ever looks at me 
will ever think I am this crazy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daldal

He was unlike any boy she had met. She was intoxicated by the thought of him. He was fascinated by the idea of her. Neither of them had any idea of what was going on in the other's head, neither of them knew what the other person was thinking. She wanted to be his best friend. She wanted to be his sworn confidante. No, she didn't know him at all. All she knew about him was his name, his passion for music and that he was a huge John Mayer fan. She had no idea of what she was getting into or how she got in but she couldn't control the attraction she felt towards him. She knew that there was something very dangerous about him. She knew it the second she spoke to him for the first time ever... But there was just something very captivating about the eyes he kept hidden from the world; there was a mystic magic that the compelling and almost magnetic force of his gaze seemed to display and yet surreptitiously concealed behind the domains of his self-created psychosocial barriers

About Kissing

As the air from my nose divides itself from the tip of yours, skims down your cheekbones, And my gasps vanish in between the gaps in your teeth I recount, while you push your face into mine and scavenge for magic in my mouth, how our lips locked so well yesterday and how today, as you wave my tongue like it was manufactured only for your consumption, your appetite bobs off my face like a ball of oil trying to dive in water. I wonder if it were my lips t hat changed their shape or your intentions, your tantrums or my apprehensions? I wonder if you realize that the lump in your throat is the lie I'm choking on, and that my lips don't belong to you just because you have touched them with yours before.